Iceland is skiing's new frontier. There are few other places in the world where you can ski from the top of impressive peaks all the way to the ocean's shores. Here, you also have the opportunity to claim first descents and make turns late into the night under the midnight sun.
- Professional Ski Guides
- Transfers to and from the Akureyri airport
- Private single or double occupancy room at the Siglunes Hotel
- Traditional Icelandic cuisine - all meals included
- Beer and wine included apres ski with dinner
- 4 or 6 hours of HOBBS (heli-time) depending on trip
- Complimentary use of Wagner Custom demo fleet
- Average runs from 3000-5000 vertical feet
- All avalanche safety equipment
- Domestic and International airfare
- Transfers from KEF to RKV airports
- Trip Insurance
- "No Fly" activities: Irwin Guides will make arrangements for guest activities when the heli can't fly, but these activities are not included in pricing.
- Spirits and hard alcohol