- Professional AMGA-trained guide
- Technical climbing gear if needed
- A detailed packing list will be provided upon reservation
- Avalanche gear included (beacon, shovel, probe)
- Backcountry Skis/Splitboards available for rent
- Overnight gear available for rent
May 6-9 2023
Call the office to schedule a private Ski Mountaineering Course where you pick the dates! (3 people minimum)
How to Book
Ski Mountaineering Course Details
Advanced ski/ride level required. Backcountry skiing or splitboarding experience required. No climbing experience necessary. Please call the office if you have questions!
Days 1 & 2-Single-Day Objectives and skills practice – CB Area
Days 3 & 4-Overnight Objective – CB area or 14er outside Buena Vista
Itinerary subject to change based on conditions. The Irwin Guides office will communicate the specific logistics for your course regarding where and when to book lodging for.