Mountaineering: for beginners & Experts
Mountaineering is one of the most rewarding activities you can do - use your technical rock and snow skills, route finding, and outdoor savvy to summit a peak! While you don’t need to have all of these skills, our guides do – and they want to share them with you and show you what it’s like to stand on top of the world.
Whether it is your first mountaineering excursion or you are a seasoned veteran looking for a challenge, our guides can offer you a safe, fun, experience. Come try a coveted winter mountaineering ascent and ski some of the famous Sawatch & Collegiate Range 14er’s. Or, challenge your skills with a technical roped spring climb of Crestone Peak & Crestone Needle, famously two of the most difficult Colorado 14er’s to summit. Whatever you goals and aspirations, our guides can custom-design a Colorado Mountaineering trip just for you.
highlighted guided fourteener Climbs
- Crestone Needle, Crestone Peak, Humbolt Peak
- Blanca Peak, Ellingwood Point
- Mount Elbert, La Plata Peak
- Mount Harvard, Mount Columbia, Mount Princeton, Mount Yale
- Mount Missouri, Mount Belford, Mount Oxford
- Mount Antero, Mount Shavano, Mount Tabegauche