Mount Crested Butte’s Guides Ridge
- Professional & knowledgeable guide(s)
- Any technical gear – map, compass, first aid kit, water treatment system
- Transportation to trailhead and pick up
- Rescue access and response if needed
- Detailed packing list provided upon reservation
Let us capture your memories so you can focus on your adventure! A photographer is $675 per trip and based on availability. Please let the Irwin Guide’s office know 48hrs before your trip if you would like to add this to your reservation.
Avery Peak Southwest Slabs
Non-technical Peak Hike
How to Book
Crested Butte offers a wide variety of technical & non-technical mountaineering opportunities. Join Irwin Guides to explore the high alpine with our skilled guides.
Peak Climbing in Crested Butte is a fun way to experience the numerous peaks around the Gunnison Valley. Enjoy the Rocky Mountains with the whole family, our guides will set you up for success.
Peak hiking and mountaineering skills clinics available to build your skills. Learn the skills you need to summit a peak on your own or prepare for a more difficult technical ascent, whether that’s a Colorado 14er or a major summit like Mt. Rainier.