Choose your Course
Choose your Crew
Choose your Dates
Why Take a Private AIARE Course with Us
- Private AIARE Courses allow you to choose the date, location, format, and group for your course.
- By choosing your group, you’ll be able to learn and practice all your skills with the people that you’ll be skiing or splitboarding in the backcountry with.
- In a private AIARE course, our instructors will customize the course to the what your group is most interested in!
- Learn from trained professionals who are educators and guides alike. With professional avalanche mitigation experience from the backcountry, ski areas, snowcat, and heli skiing operations, both with and without the use of explosives.
Private AIARE Course Options
- Rec 1, Rec 2, or Avalanche Rescue
- Zoom or In-Person Classroom Sessions
- 3 days or 2 evenings and 2 days
- Crested Butte or Monarch Pass
- Hut-Based Courses Available
- AIARE Course Manual
- AIARE Field Book or Rescue Card
- AIARE Certificate upon completion of course
Private AIARE Course Pricing
¹Avalanche safety gear and backcountry touring set-ups can be rented for an additional fee
Participants should be intermediate to advanced skiers/riders and be comfortable on ungroomed terrain.
Participants will need to complete precourse work before the classroom and field sessions.
Our course is certified by the American Institute of Avalanche Research & Education (AIARE) and our guides are trained by the American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA).