Have you been waiting for the solid spring snow cycle to ski those steep backcountry lines you’ve been looking at all winter? Wanting to summit a Colorado peak only to descend with the grace and fun of skis on your feet, instead of the usual slog? Or, are you looking to nab some technical ski descents and want a guide for skill instruction and safety? All of this and more is possible with Irwin Guides. Right out of our backdoor are many 3,000 foot + descents, up to 50 degrees on some, just waiting for you to leave some signature tracks on. Book your private, guided ski mountaineering trip with us today!
- Colorado boasts more 14,000' peaks than any other state in the US
- Chris Davenport, from Aspen, CO, was the first person to ski all 54 of Colorado's peaks over 14,000 foot elevation in one year
- Inclusions: Professional guide, technical climbing gear if you do not have your own
- Exclusions: lodging*, food, avalanche safety gear**, backcountry touring set-up**
- Max 3:1 client to guide ratio
- A detailed packing list will be provided upon reservation
A freshly prepared sack lunch can be added for an additional $15/day
*Lodging discounts available. Inquire with our office
**Avalanche safety gear & backcountry touring set-ups can be rented for an additional fee. Inquire with our office.