- A professional & knowledgeable guide
- All technical ice climbing gear needed
4 spots available!
Day 1-Lake City Ice Park
- Ice Climbing Movement Skills
- Ice Anchor Building
- Lead Climbing Skills
- Multi-Pitch Ice Climbing Skills
- V-Thread Anchor Construction and Rappelling
Day 2-Lake City Backcountry or Ice Park
Day 2 venue selection will be based on current backcountry ice and avalanche conditions
- Route Evaluation
- Application of Multi-Pitch Ice Skills
- Descending Multi-Pitch Ice Climbs
Both days will take place close to Lake City, CO. We recommend staying in Lake City and there are a variety of affordable winter lodging options.
We will provide all necessary technical climbing gear, including boots, crampons, and ice tools. You just need to bring warm clothes, snacks, and backpack to carry it!
Routes range from beginner, easier climbs to difficult and long, multi-pitch ice climbs.